RNW performs rack inspection training seminars across North America, enabling companies to conduct internal rack inspections with their fully trained staff. The training is based on the requirements and content of the newly updated CSA A344.1, Specification & Use of Industrial Storage Racks.
RNW’s instructors teach your staff how to locate, record, evaluate and respond to damages. These industry-leading training seminars feature:
- Expert Instructors – Highly trained instructors often have years, and in some cases, decades of experience in the rack engineering and/or rack inspecting industries.
- Interactive Seminars – Personalized half-day sessions are conducted on-site and include content specifically developed to discuss the client’s facilities.
- Detailed – RNW training seminars teach your staff how to locate, record, evaluated and respond to damages.
- Up-To-Date – Training seminars are based on the requirements and content of the newly released CSA standard A344.
- Cost-Efficient – Training your staff to conduct their own routine inspections will create monthly savings that will in time far outweigh the one-time cost of the training session. Most importantly, training makes your facility safer and minimizes liability for company managers.