If your staff aren’t trained to identify structural problems that result from damage or improper loading, your racks may be unsafe. RNW has a large roster of expert inspectors that will visit your site, assess and report on the condition of your racks and will identify any operating practices that may be unsafe. CSA A344 mandates the use of expert inspections:
- Act – Section 9 (26) – The workplace must be inspected
- Act – Section 5.1 – Workers must be trained to inspect the racks
- Act – Section 25 – Equipment must be maintained in good condition
- Regulation 851 – Section 7 – The capacity of racks must be established by a professional engineer
Our inspectors & engineers do not only assist in the identification of damage, they can help your staff understand the issues associated with damage, poor assembly, and bad operating practices.
Why use RNW for your expert inspections?
- Expertise: RNW’s inspectors are true experts, having undergone extensive training throughout their years while some have decades of inspection work.
- ISO 9001 Certified: RNW is the only rack engineering / inspection services firm to receive the full ISO 9001 certification.
- Independent Advice: Unlike most competitors, RNW inspectors are not trying to sell your company new rack, repairs or other services. We are an engineering firm that specializes in rack safety.
- Detailed Reports: All inspection items are assigned a trackable barcode number, and photos are taken of each item. The report provides full awareness of the extent of the damage.
- Remediation: All damages include specific recommendations as to how the damaged area should be repaired – or if replacement of the damaged part is the better option.
- Sealed Reports: All inspection reports are carefully reviewed and sealed by professional engineers before delivery to the client.
We are large enough to conduct inspections for the largest corporations, yet small enough to provide personalized service to single facility operations. Contact us today about your inspection needs!