Tony Mulholland P.Eng.
Tony has 30 years of professional engineering experience and is a specialist in the field of storage systems engineering. He is the Principle Engineer of Rack Net-Works. Tony is well known by the Canadian materials handling industry, partly because of his appearances as a conference guest speaker. He is the key developer of CSA’s one day seminar on rack inspection and maintenance and is also one of their instructors.
Other items of note are:
- Owner/Inventor for several material handling equipment patents
- Voting committee member on the CSA S16.1 Design of Steel Structures standard
- Past chairperson and founding force for the dual CSA Standards A344 - Specification & Use of
- Industrial Steel Storage Racks & Design and Construction of Industrial Steel Storage Racks
- Past President of the Materials Handling and Management Society of Ontario (MHMS)