Storage Equipment & Racking Engineers
Rack Net-works is an ISO 9001 certified engineering firm that serves the users and providers of storage equipment (rack & shelving). We are by far the largest group of racking engineers in North America and we are the first company in North America to have ISO 9001 certification for safety inspections of warehouse racking . We are a team that includes 12 engineers and 3 rack inspectors. The services we provide ensure users of rack are compliant with all regulatory requirements and include the following:
- rack capacity evaluations, PSR, of new and used racking or
- inspection of racking, including prescribing cost efficient rack repairs
- approval of rack repairs and modifications
- building permits for racks, including slab on grade floor evaluations, regress analysis, fire protection analysis, and structural approval
- design of storage platforms, shelf and rack storage systems and building permits for them
- delivery of a multiple module training program that instructs your staff on how to inspect and maintain racking
- CertiRack and Nimonik applications which can be used for in house inspections
Rack Net-Works is headed by Tony Mulholland P.Eng., P.M.M. who has more than 30 years of engineering work experience, much of which has been with racking, and has been instrumental in the development of industry standards.
To confirm our commitment to quality, our services are audited and certified as compliant with the well know international standard for quality management systems, ISO 9001. Click for a PDF version of Rack Net-Works certificate of registration.
Our primary place of operation is Ontario , however we have engineers on staff in British Columbia, Alberta, and Quebec, and hold professional licenses in most of the provinces.