North America’s Leader in Rack Engineering & Expert Inspections
Rack NetWork is an ISO 9001 certified engineering firmâ€‹ that serves the users and providers of stâ€‹orage rack & shelving. We are by far the largest group of racking engineers in North America and we are the first North American company to have ISO 9001 certification for safety inspections of warehouse rackingÂ . We are a team that includes 12 engineers and 3 rack inspectors. The services we provide ensure users of rack are compliant with all regulatory requireâ€‹ments and include the following:
- Expert inspections,Â including prescribing cost efficient rack repairs
- Pre-Start Health and Safety Reviews, of new and used racking
- Approval and sealing of rack repairs and modifications by professional engineers
- Building permitsâ€‹â€‹ for racks, including slab on grade floor evaluations, regress analysis, fire protection analysis, and structural approval
- Design of storage platforms, shelf and rack storage systems
- Delivery of a multiple module training program that instructs your staff on how to Â maintain racking and conduct routine monthly inspections
- NimonikÂ self-inspection application which can be used for in-house routine inspections
Rack NetWork is headed by Tony Mulholland, P.Eng, P.M.M. With more than 30 years of engineering experience in the racking industry, Tony has been instrumental in the development of industry standards.
To confirm our commitment to quality, our services are audited and certified as compliant by ISO 9001. Click for a PDF version of Rack Net-Works certificate of registration.
We work throughout Canada and the United States. Our head office is in Mississauga, Ontario. We have branch offices in Belleville, ON; MontrÃ©al, QC; Calgary, AB; and Victoria, BC. We are large enough to conduct inspections for North America’s largest corporations, yet small enough to provide personalized service to single facility operations.Â
RNW provides engineering and inspection services. See what services are offered.
See what RNW can do for your business or industry.
See RNW’s full team of qualified engineers and inspectors.